Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15; 2 Peter 1:21).
2. We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
(Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
3. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35);
His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death
(1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4); His
ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11;
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding
sinfulness of human nature, and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ
and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19; 5:24; Romans 3:23; 5:8-9;
Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life,
and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13;
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling of the Christian is enabled to live
a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).
8. We believe that the term marriage has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman
in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture (Genesis 2:18–25). We believe that God
intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each
other (1 Corinthians 6:18, 7:2–5; Hebrews 13:4).
9. We believe that God wonderfully foreordained and immutably created each person as either male
or female in conformity with their biological sex. These two distinct yet complementary genders
together reflect the image and nature of God (Genesis 1:26–27).
Statement of Non-Denominational Position
This ministry’s Statement of Faith is fundamental to basic Christian tenets and contains those doctrines to
which we unreservedly adhere and teach. It is our desire to maintain this position and to do so in all fairness
to each family. In honoring this desire concerning the outreach of this ministry, there shall be no attempt
made by parents, students, staff, or school board members to promote or disparage any doctrinal
or denominational beliefs, practices, or positions regarding issues upon which the ministry itself has
assumed no official stance. We desire to remain united in the salvation and love of Christ,
avoiding the dissension which may be caused by denominational distinctive.